Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ok, this blog is going to be short and sweet because I don't really have much to say. I just wanted to share something that happened today.

It's amazing how God can use people of every shape and size, young and old. I went to church this evening because I didn't go this morning and felt bad about it. When I walked in I was snubbed by a couple of the girls from the college Bible study. I let it get to me more than I should have and was fighting back tears. All throughout the sermon (which just happened to be about Jonathan and David and how Saul didn't like David, but David served him anyway) I kept thinking about it and was feeling depressed. Wes, Audrey, and Leah were sitting behind me, but since they didn't see my face, I'm sure they didn't really know what was going on, which is a good thing. I don't like people to see me when I'm upset. Anyway, after the sermon Leah slipped me a folded up piece of paper. When I opened it it said "I love you amber" and she had drawn a picture of us holding hands. Naturally, that just made my day and made me feel a whole lot better. I really am going to miss that little girl when they move away next month.

1 comment:

ScribblinScribe said...

Aw, that is so precious. :)